Subject: Save the date - ECDC 20-year Anniversary event
From: "ECDC 20 Anniversary" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC 20 Anniversary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 14:37:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Joller,

It is a great honour to announce the date of the 20th Anniversary of the 
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, ECDC.

Please mark your calendar for this important occasion and we look forward to 
welcoming you to our celebration.

Event Details:

*	Date: Tuesday, 4 November 2025
*	Time: 14:00 - 17:30, followed by a reception. Registration starts at 
13:30.
*	Venue: Karolinska Institute, Aula Medica, Nobels väg 6, 171 65 Solna, 
Stockholm

On this occasion we will be looking back at ECDC’s work and achievements in 
the past two decades within the area of public health and infectious 
diseases and share our vision for the future.  The programme will feature 
keynote speeches and a panel discussion.

Kindly note that this is a personal message and more information, including 
the programme, will follow in due course.

We look forward to celebrating this significant milestone with you.

Warm regards,

Pamela Rendi-Wagner

ECDC Director

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL